To Download or save the image in your local computer:
1. Please select the image you want so save or download
2. Anywhere in the image, right click your mouse button
3. An option will appear in the list, select “Save Image as”
4. Choose a folder in your local computer and click save!
To download the image in your Phone:
1. Tap anywhere in the image you want to save or download, and hold your finger down.
2. An option will appear in the list, select “download image” or “save as”. The downloaded images are saved in your Gallery Folder or Photos.
To download the zip file:
1. Click here > Pantry-Label.zip
2. A small window will pop-up, select ‘ok’ to save the file.
3. Choose a folder in your local computer where you want to save the file, then ‘save’.
To unzip file:
1. Locate the folder where you saved the zipped file.
2. Right-click on the zipped file, an option will appear on the list, select “Extract all”. A small window will popup where you can select a destination of the files, then click “extract”.
The zip file contains two files, 500×500 pixels images and 1000×800 pixels images.
Comment below if you want a specific pantry label that is not included in the list. I can create one for you and add it to the collection.