Conditional Permanent Residence – 2 years Green Card

When to File?

You must file a petition to remove the condition during 90 days before the card expired. If you file too early, they will send your documents back or reject your application.

What form to use when filling?

To remove the conditions on a green card based on marriage, you must file Form I-751,Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence.

Where to file?

Depending on state where you live. Check here!

If you live in the following state:
Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma,Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Then file at:

USCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

If you live in the following state:
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia

Then file at:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
P.O. Box 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Filling Fee:

$85.00 – Biometrics
$680.00 – Total Fees